Our 'Bud to Bat' guided tour is an undulating walk through the fascinating process of cricket bat manufacture.
1. It begins with a stroll past the 'bats to be' in our willow grove.
2. Then travel back in time with our tribute to our pioneer forefathers.
3. Next stop is the Cricket Gallery with our log splitting room, traditional bat making tools and machinery and the chance to witness a bat being crafted by hand and eye.
4. Then wander out to the middle of our field of dreams and marvel at the lush surface.
5. Sense the aroma in Crockett Cottage where finished bats are treated with linseed oil and caressed with a shin bone.
6. Rekindle amazing achievements of the past in our Hall of Sport.
7. Follow the story of the first West Indian Test cricketer and other local legends in the Sam Morris Museum.
8. Finish with a refreshment and enjoy the stunning views from our veranda.
Tours by appointment for groups of 10 or more.
Contact Us for tour times or to make a booking.
Five generations of the Tinetti family at Shepherds Flat
Stories from the Swiss-Italian pioneers
A century of cricket bat willows at Shepherds Flat
Batting on through bushfires and droughts
From rocky paddock to picturesque field of dreams
From milking shed to cricket gallery
The Tinetti family spread their wings to launch Jabaroo